Sunday, June 6, 2010

If You Know Where This Chair Is From...

Then you should be as sad as I am to see it on the street like some old piece of garbage. This chair had a personality and a soul and regardless of what his former owner may or may not have done to himself while watching an adult movie, this piece of furniture should not have to suffer for his skeevy behavior. You want to talk about raping my childhood? THIS is raping my childhood - well more like raping my college years because Pee Wee appealed to a wide demographic back then.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pee wee was creepy and maybe a cat peed on the chair. Or maybe pee wee did. And maybe thats why its his name. Maybe. Just sayin'.

DrGoat said...

I hope this is photoshopped. And to Anonymous, Pee Wee wasn't creepy. Creepy is white christian fundamentalists that want to return us to the dark ages. Creepy is the resurrgance of ignorance in this country. Oh, sorry, started in on a rant in an inappropriate place. Can you tell I made a mistake and watched the news this morning before going to work?

baygirl32 said...

Oh Chairry! I hope someone rescued her. (photo kind of makes me sad)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Paul Reubens made 'Pee Wee's Big Adventure' and for that he gets one free pass to do whatever he wants and if that includes playing with himself in an adult theatre then we all just have to let it go and move on.

California Keys said...

How could you let this stand? Go get that chair, sir!