Saturday, July 4, 2015

Nothing Like A Good Deal On A Cool Toy To Cheer Me Up



 
Sometimes the hours I spend on EBay while watching my programs are usually a waste of time. It's not like the old days when the treasure you received was worth the stupid shipping costs. But on those rare occasions you find something at retail price that the seller will ship to me for only ten dollars!! Of course he is a Canadian seller and may become my new 'boy' if he has nice selection of the newest figures. I am so happy not to have to dig through all the local toy aisles for a toy I know will NOT be there....even if I camp out and camping out is beneath my dignity.
 

4 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

yeah, the fresh influx of Ant-Man merch is fun to see, even if i'm not buying that stuff now, moving to robots & cars

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

We all have our own collection to build. It's just harder in the North to get them. If I was there and saw some kid open the last one in front of me I think I would got mental.

Michael Lynn P. said...

I love finding a deal like that on eBay too. It is rare these days but when it happens it is awesome. Glad you were able to find this! I like seeing this Ant-Man stuff too. I have only picked up a Wasp figure so far.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I think the movie will be great. I want all the figures from the film that I can get just because I am such a fan of the character.