skip to main | skip to sidebar
Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness

Friday, January 10, 2020

I Think She Is Trying To Seduce Me

https://www.facebook.com/ValentinaKryp/




Posted by Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness at 11:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Balloon Juice Podcast

Balloon Juice Podcast

Cal By Prism

Cal By Prism

Postage Cal

Postage Cal

Cal On The Five

Cal On The Five

Kal By Erik

Kal By Erik

Mr. Cool

Mr. Cool

The World Is Not Enough

The World Is Not Enough

Our Head Office

Our Head Office

Followers

Cal By Crumb?

Cal By Crumb?

Kal By Mizell

Kal By Mizell

Calvin's Canadian Cave Of Cool Manifesto

I forever stand vigilant to protect this planet from the myriad of forces that are always against us. Be it the octopus, zombies, aliens or the robots my team of human agents, and our feline allies, circle the globe in a never ending struggle for human freedom.

I learn all I can on every subject that interests me. I especially enjoy ancient history because in the past there are valuable lessons to be found. Also, if I ever get my time machine to work properly, it would be good to know a bit about possible destinations and what to expect when I get there.

I greatly appreciate beautiful design. Be it manufactured or found naturally I am fascinated by the process of invention. I am attracted to the unique, the strange, the haunted. I like to share what I find on this blog.

And not let us forget the 'Cephalopod Menace' who, if allowed to, would wrap their tentacles around all that is good and pure in this life and crush it until it remained no more. They are creatures of pure spite. Hate is all they know. Death is all they do. They are our most ruthless and determined enemy.

So we fight. Selena has the celebrity contacts, the cat is ruthless and without pity, Roosevelt's ghost has the experience and I do the wetwork.

Fighting for the future of the planet doesn't have to be a chore, however. We can take the time to appreciate all that is cool in this world even as we cut the octopus into bite sized chunks.

This is the reason there has always been and must forever be, a Cave of Cool. Be sure to wipe your feet before you enter.

The First Cal

The First Cal

Cal Odin

Cal Odin

Warrior Kal

Warrior Kal

Cal by Al III

Cal by Al III

Kal By Mizell

Kal By Mizell

Kal By Mizell 2

Kal By Mizell 2

The Bearded Kal

The Bearded Kal

Sexy Beast

Sexy Beast

Cal - Summer 2013

Cal - Summer 2013

Cowboy Cal

Cowboy Cal

Kremlin Kal

Kremlin Kal

Kal By Moonmolt

Kal By Moonmolt

Cal The Cubee

Cal The Cubee

Dwarf Cal By Chriss

Dwarf Cal By Chriss

Bear By Cal

Bear By Cal

Kal By Erik

Kal By Erik

Kal By Kirby

Kal By Kirby

Cal By Commission

Cal By Commission

Viking Cal

Viking Cal

Not Amused

Not Amused

Adventure Time Cal

Adventure Time Cal

Cal In 3 Years

Cal In 3 Years

Kal By Colin

Kal By Colin

Pumpkin Cal

Pumpkin Cal

Cal By Tenacious Toys

Cal By Tenacious Toys

Cal By Consensus

Cal By Consensus

Cal - December 2011

Cal - December 2011

Cal by Sizer

Cal by Sizer

Cal by Kausch

Cal by Kausch

The Laws By Lauw

The Laws By Lauw

Ocean Kal By Rouise

Ocean Kal By Rouise

Ghoulish Cal By TS

Ghoulish Cal By TS

The Admiral

The Admiral

Admiral Fluffy

Admiral Fluffy

The Admiral By MD

The Admiral By MD

Cal Plushies By Kittyzilla

Cal Plushies By Kittyzilla

Cal By MD

Cal By MD

Cal By Jamie

Cal By Jamie

Cal by Barton

Cal by Barton

Cal by Tommy L

Cal by Tommy L

Cal By Sam Gilmore

Cal By Sam Gilmore

Cal by Sam Gilmore

Cal by Sam Gilmore

Cal by Lazarus Lupin

Cal by Lazarus Lupin

Grad Picture

Grad Picture

Our Man Of Mystery

Our Man Of Mystery

Cold War In Vienna

Cold War In Vienna

Life During Wartime

Life During Wartime

Cave Of Cool By Kal

Cave Of Cool By Kal

Cave of Cool by Becca

Cave of Cool by Becca

Cave Of Cool By Jeremy

Cave Of Cool By Jeremy

Cave of Cool by Taylor

Cave of Cool by Taylor

Cave of Cool Tumblr

Cave of Cool Tumblr
CHECK IT OUT BY CLICKING THE PICTURE

Blog Archive

  • ►  2025 (88)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (32)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ►  2024 (733)
    • ►  December (42)
    • ►  November (69)
    • ►  October (60)
    • ►  September (59)
    • ►  August (64)
    • ►  July (73)
    • ►  June (61)
    • ►  May (76)
    • ►  April (76)
    • ►  March (56)
    • ►  February (51)
    • ►  January (46)
  • ►  2023 (890)
    • ►  December (44)
    • ►  November (45)
    • ►  October (68)
    • ►  September (47)
    • ►  August (34)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (69)
    • ►  May (85)
    • ►  April (121)
    • ►  March (116)
    • ►  February (122)
    • ►  January (113)
  • ►  2022 (1223)
    • ►  December (125)
    • ►  November (85)
    • ►  October (98)
    • ►  September (99)
    • ►  August (106)
    • ►  July (90)
    • ►  June (103)
    • ►  May (126)
    • ►  April (99)
    • ►  March (83)
    • ►  February (83)
    • ►  January (126)
  • ►  2021 (1490)
    • ►  December (115)
    • ►  November (109)
    • ►  October (135)
    • ►  September (120)
    • ►  August (111)
    • ►  July (132)
    • ►  June (112)
    • ►  May (92)
    • ►  April (155)
    • ►  March (131)
    • ►  February (119)
    • ►  January (159)
  • ▼  2020 (2124)
    • ►  December (132)
    • ►  November (153)
    • ►  October (220)
    • ►  September (176)
    • ►  August (148)
    • ►  July (109)
    • ►  June (196)
    • ►  May (202)
    • ►  April (135)
    • ►  March (275)
    • ►  February (225)
    • ▼  January (153)
      • Call Me Marvel
      • More Cosplay This Week
      • I Love My Brother Tim But On THIS Point We Must Di...
      • I Must Have My Squirrel Girl
      • This Was The FIRST Terminator That Skynet Created ...
      • From The Caturday Files
      • Disney's Live-Action Peter Pan Reportedly Eyeing M...
      • This Says It All
      • Help Them Help Us By Smoking A Doobie With DO-BEE
      • Thursday Image Blizzard
      • Both Kind And FOIN
      • Struck Me Funny
      • Thursdays With Wonder Woman
      • My Life With Baroness Simona Bebe
      • Starlight By Florencia Sofen
      • Her Cosplay Is Epic But Her Modelling Shots Are Ev...
      • No Matter How Good The Next Fantastic Four Movie I...
      • I Know For a FACT That She Is Trying To Seduce Me
      • "Then She Is My Emotional Support Whore, Officer.
      • I Wouldn't Last 2 Minutes
      • Trump Dump
      • I Love This Outfit On My Sweet Mangoe
      • Cosplay This Week
      • Monday Image Blizzard
      • Absolutely NONE Of This Is True About My Birth Month
      • How Does Someone Get Demoted From 'Conversation St...
      • Massive Weekend Image Blizzard
      • If You Get The Reference Then You Are My People
      • Saturdays With The Super Girls
      • Star Wars Animated
      • Struck Me Funny
      • From The Caturday Files
      • All I Ask Is That You TRY!
      • You Have No Right To Search My Pantaloons For Smug...
      • Cosplay From Mangoe
      • When You Hear This Song The Revolution Will Have B...
      • ROBIN 80TH ANNIVERSARY 100-PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR ...
      • I Share Because I Care
      • Picard - Episode One
      • Thursday Image Blizzard
      • Cosplay This Week
      • Struck Me Funny
      • "I Know What You Are Trying To Do"
      • Good Riddance You Lousy Robber Baron
      • Remember When Shep Lost His Mind Over And Eclipse?
      • Had It With You Hillbillies
      • I Will Take Her. I Like Her Style
      • My Feed Is Full Of DRIVEL!
      • He's Getting The Band Back Together
      • Clone Wars Season Seven Is Ready To Go
      • My Favorite Poster Of All Time Is Iconic
      • Wednesdays With Wonder Woman
      • Lady Loki By Elizaveta Avdoshina
      • Tuesday Image Blizzard
      • And Don't Trust The Toaster Either
      • Remember, The Cold Isn't The Only Thing That Can K...
      • Sundays From The Caturday Files
      • I Think She Is Trying To Seduce Me
      • Wonder Woman 750 Variant Covers
      • I Would Pet Him And Love Him And Call Him Anubus
      • Scrapped Together Weekend Image Blizzard
      • Silent Film Of The Week
      • Marvel Legends Deluxe Black Widow Movie Figure by ...
      • I Teach Because I Love
      • Friday Is FOIN
      • I Do Not Like Disruption...I Do Not Like Change
      • Sometimes The Silence Makes A Man Go LOCO
      • I Can Never See Too Many Girls Dressed Like Kim Po...
      • I Would Watch This Whole Trilogy Again But Only Wi...
      • Florencia Sofen does Starlight Cosplay To Perfection
      • Monday Model Behavior - Mihalina Novakovskaya
      • Trump Dump
      • Star Wars Posters by GeorgeTownley
      • All I Ask Is That You TRY!
      • Morbius - First Trailer
      • Well Deserved - Two Of The Best Performances I Saw...
      • I Am Speechless. I Am Without Speech
      • Times Signal, Zanesville, Ohio, January 11, 1925
      • Mega Monday Image Blizzard
      • I Will Not Call Them That Name But I Will Eat Them
      • Tumblr Girls This Week
      • They Used To Serve It In A Barrel For Under Five D...
      • When Does The Queen Activate 007 On This Poor Girl?
      • What Can I Buy Here?
      • Bel Chan Cosplay
      • Sing It With Me
      • When The Police Tell You To Comply, You COMPLY!
      • Mega Weekend Image Blizzard
      • Wedding Cake Fails
      • I Am Too Old For A Tattoo But....
      • The Art Of Mike Mignola
      • Even The Night Is Afraid Of Me
      • How Can I Take Anything You Say Seriously While Yo...
      • Bring It, Bitch
      • Jared Leto Takes On Another Comic Book Character
      • Why Are My Parties The Best Parties?
      • Saturday With The Super Girls
      • I Think She Is Trying To Seduce Me
      • From The Caturday Files
      • Headlines This Week
      • Fridays With The Furies
      • They Call This A Pizza Burger Pie And I Would Kill...
      • Struck Me Funny
      • These Have Again Been Spotted At The Walmart
      • Gamera vs. Guiron (1969)
      • Life In The Age Of Video
      • Trump Dump
      • This Is The Way By Mara Jade
      • Thursday Image Blizzard
      • Wednesdays With Wonder Woman
      • More Cosplay This Week
      • Baby Yoda's Best Moments
      • Raven By Florencia Sofen
      • More Headlines This Week
      • Calvin Confesses
      • I Love LIVE PD
      • Monday Image Blizzard
      • Faux Comic Issues Of The Mandalorian - Season One
      • My Life Plans From Now On
      • Kim Possible Cosplay By Luxio
      • The New Mutants Trailer
      • Mondays With The Super Girls
      • Scrap Metal Art By John Lopez
      • Sharon Carter - Captain Britain
      • Tumblr Girls This Week
      • Trump Dump
      • Off To The Instagram Caption Page Of Cool
      • I Understand These Have Been Spotted At US Walmart...
  • ►  2019 (2694)
    • ►  December (187)
    • ►  November (177)
    • ►  October (201)
    • ►  September (244)
    • ►  August (276)
    • ►  July (197)
    • ►  June (195)
    • ►  May (227)
    • ►  April (242)
    • ►  March (232)
    • ►  February (256)
    • ►  January (260)
  • ►  2018 (3175)
    • ►  December (239)
    • ►  November (218)
    • ►  October (227)
    • ►  September (266)
    • ►  August (219)
    • ►  July (233)
    • ►  June (368)
    • ►  May (277)
    • ►  April (305)
    • ►  March (262)
    • ►  February (266)
    • ►  January (295)
  • ►  2017 (3270)
    • ►  December (279)
    • ►  November (313)
    • ►  October (288)
    • ►  September (239)
    • ►  August (273)
    • ►  July (288)
    • ►  June (258)
    • ►  May (217)
    • ►  April (212)
    • ►  March (250)
    • ►  February (346)
    • ►  January (307)
  • ►  2016 (3967)
    • ►  December (273)
    • ►  November (279)
    • ►  October (339)
    • ►  September (333)
    • ►  August (325)
    • ►  July (398)
    • ►  June (323)
    • ►  May (291)
    • ►  April (255)
    • ►  March (395)
    • ►  February (348)
    • ►  January (408)
  • ►  2015 (3870)
    • ►  December (416)
    • ►  November (366)
    • ►  October (412)
    • ►  September (334)
    • ►  August (335)
    • ►  July (276)
    • ►  June (258)
    • ►  May (264)
    • ►  April (271)
    • ►  March (305)
    • ►  February (291)
    • ►  January (342)
  • ►  2014 (4260)
    • ►  December (331)
    • ►  November (242)
    • ►  October (313)
    • ►  September (312)
    • ►  August (349)
    • ►  July (396)
    • ►  June (328)
    • ►  May (411)
    • ►  April (443)
    • ►  March (352)
    • ►  February (342)
    • ►  January (441)
  • ►  2013 (6027)
    • ►  December (485)
    • ►  November (495)
    • ►  October (533)
    • ►  September (543)
    • ►  August (578)
    • ►  July (490)
    • ►  June (505)
    • ►  May (497)
    • ►  April (393)
    • ►  March (559)
    • ►  February (505)
    • ►  January (444)
  • ►  2012 (5867)
    • ►  December (456)
    • ►  November (438)
    • ►  October (461)
    • ►  September (452)
    • ►  August (480)
    • ►  July (482)
    • ►  June (489)
    • ►  May (397)
    • ►  April (400)
    • ►  March (641)
    • ►  February (614)
    • ►  January (557)
  • ►  2011 (5091)
    • ►  December (684)
    • ►  November (581)
    • ►  October (641)
    • ►  September (435)
    • ►  August (284)
    • ►  July (474)
    • ►  June (117)
    • ►  May (160)
    • ►  April (335)
    • ►  March (396)
    • ►  February (439)
    • ►  January (545)
  • ►  2010 (4167)
    • ►  December (474)
    • ►  November (253)
    • ►  October (372)
    • ►  September (224)
    • ►  August (181)
    • ►  July (272)
    • ►  June (491)
    • ►  May (430)
    • ►  April (340)
    • ►  March (398)
    • ►  February (358)
    • ►  January (374)
  • ►  2009 (2800)
    • ►  December (340)
    • ►  November (295)
    • ►  October (347)
    • ►  September (303)
    • ►  August (239)
    • ►  July (221)
    • ►  June (190)
    • ►  May (253)
    • ►  April (190)
    • ►  March (214)
    • ►  February (121)
    • ►  January (87)
  • ►  2008 (93)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (7)

Blog List

  • Action Figure Barbecue
  • ActionFigurePics.com
  • Adventures in Nerdliness
  • Alex J. Cavanaugh
  • American Comicon
  • BAT - BLOG : BATMAN TOYS and COLLECTIBLES
  • Becca Rocks
  • Black Nerd Problems
  • BLOG FOR ROM FANS WHO AREN'T DICKS
  • Bloody Pit of Rod
  • Bob Canada's BlogWorld
  • Boing Boing
  • Branded in the 80s!
  • Byzantium's Shores: chronicling the misadventures of an overalls-clad hippie
  • Caffeinated Joe
  • Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness
  • Casual Slack
  • Cause For Concern
  • Caveman Circus
  • Chaka's World
  • Combollector's Action Figure Collection
  • Come, See Toys
  • Cool & Collected
  • Cultural Compulsive Disorder
  • Dan the Man's Movie Reviews
  • Dave's Geeky Ideas
  • Diary of a Dorkette
  • Diversions of the Groovy Kind
  • Don't Ask Comics
  • Electronic Cerebrectomy
  • Erik Johnson Illustrator
  • Fark.com RSS
  • field negro
  • Flashbak
  • GeekExtreme
  • GeekTyrant
  • GoodShit
  • Hero Collector
  • HeroPress
  • Hey! Look at My Toys!
  • HOW TO BE A RETRONAUT
  • I Heart Chaos
  • It's A Dan's World
  • Jon's Random Acts of Geekery
  • Jordan Orlando
  • Joshua Middleton Online
  • 'Just the Cheese'
  • Listverse
  • Mangoe Cos
  • mental_floss Blog
  • Michael May's Adventureblog
  • MONSTER BRAINS
  • Monster Island News
  • Neato Coolville
  • Neatorama
  • Nerd Lunch
  • Nerd Out With Me!
  • Oddity Central - Collecting Oddities
  • Open The Toy
  • Pop Culture Safari
  • Popped Culture
  • Rage Machine Books
  • Retro Thing
  • Riddle is creating FREE One stop shop to ALL my content | Patreon
  • S K Y L A R K I N G
  • ScreenGeek.net
  • Serpentor's Lair
  • She Who Seeks
  • She's Fantastic
  • Siskoid's Blog of Geekery
  • Sizer Design + Illustration
  • Super-DuperToyBox
  • Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues!
  • The Cathode Ray Mission
  • The Daily Irritant
  • The Dork Review
  • The Geekiverse
  • The Glass Walking-Stick
  • the newsbox
  • The Retroist
  • The Robot's Pajamas
  • The Story Of A Girl
  • The Toy Box
  • The Toy Museum
  • THE WIT AND WEIRDNESS OF AL BRUNO III
  • Topless Robot
  • toyhaven
  • Toyriffic
  • Unfinished Man
  • VoVatia
  • Wood of Kings
  • 'Xplosion of Awesome
Show 10 Show All
 

Counter

Analytics

Total Pageviews