skip to main | skip to sidebar
Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Umbrella Academy Character One Sheets For Season Two










Posted by Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness at 6:15 PM

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cool graphics.

February 20, 2020 at 7:11 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Balloon Juice Podcast

Balloon Juice Podcast

Cal By Prism

Cal By Prism

Postage Cal

Postage Cal

Cal On The Five

Cal On The Five

Kal By Erik

Kal By Erik

Mr. Cool

Mr. Cool

The World Is Not Enough

The World Is Not Enough

Our Head Office

Our Head Office

Followers

Cal By Crumb?

Cal By Crumb?

Kal By Mizell

Kal By Mizell

Calvin's Canadian Cave Of Cool Manifesto

I forever stand vigilant to protect this planet from the myriad of forces that are always against us. Be it the octopus, zombies, aliens or the robots my team of human agents, and our feline allies, circle the globe in a never ending struggle for human freedom.

I learn all I can on every subject that interests me. I especially enjoy ancient history because in the past there are valuable lessons to be found. Also, if I ever get my time machine to work properly, it would be good to know a bit about possible destinations and what to expect when I get there.

I greatly appreciate beautiful design. Be it manufactured or found naturally I am fascinated by the process of invention. I am attracted to the unique, the strange, the haunted. I like to share what I find on this blog.

And not let us forget the 'Cephalopod Menace' who, if allowed to, would wrap their tentacles around all that is good and pure in this life and crush it until it remained no more. They are creatures of pure spite. Hate is all they know. Death is all they do. They are our most ruthless and determined enemy.

So we fight. Selena has the celebrity contacts, the cat is ruthless and without pity, Roosevelt's ghost has the experience and I do the wetwork.

Fighting for the future of the planet doesn't have to be a chore, however. We can take the time to appreciate all that is cool in this world even as we cut the octopus into bite sized chunks.

This is the reason there has always been and must forever be, a Cave of Cool. Be sure to wipe your feet before you enter.

The First Cal

The First Cal

Cal Odin

Cal Odin

Warrior Kal

Warrior Kal

Cal by Al III

Cal by Al III

Kal By Mizell

Kal By Mizell

Kal By Mizell 2

Kal By Mizell 2

The Bearded Kal

The Bearded Kal

Sexy Beast

Sexy Beast

Cal - Summer 2013

Cal - Summer 2013

Cowboy Cal

Cowboy Cal

Kremlin Kal

Kremlin Kal

Kal By Moonmolt

Kal By Moonmolt

Cal The Cubee

Cal The Cubee

Dwarf Cal By Chriss

Dwarf Cal By Chriss

Bear By Cal

Bear By Cal

Kal By Erik

Kal By Erik

Kal By Kirby

Kal By Kirby

Cal By Commission

Cal By Commission

Viking Cal

Viking Cal

Not Amused

Not Amused

Adventure Time Cal

Adventure Time Cal

Cal In 3 Years

Cal In 3 Years

Kal By Colin

Kal By Colin

Pumpkin Cal

Pumpkin Cal

Cal By Tenacious Toys

Cal By Tenacious Toys

Cal By Consensus

Cal By Consensus

Cal - December 2011

Cal - December 2011

Cal by Sizer

Cal by Sizer

Cal by Kausch

Cal by Kausch

The Laws By Lauw

The Laws By Lauw

Ocean Kal By Rouise

Ocean Kal By Rouise

Ghoulish Cal By TS

Ghoulish Cal By TS

The Admiral

The Admiral

Admiral Fluffy

Admiral Fluffy

The Admiral By MD

The Admiral By MD

Cal Plushies By Kittyzilla

Cal Plushies By Kittyzilla

Cal By MD

Cal By MD

Cal By Jamie

Cal By Jamie

Cal by Barton

Cal by Barton

Cal by Tommy L

Cal by Tommy L

Cal By Sam Gilmore

Cal By Sam Gilmore

Cal by Sam Gilmore

Cal by Sam Gilmore

Cal by Lazarus Lupin

Cal by Lazarus Lupin

Grad Picture

Grad Picture

Our Man Of Mystery

Our Man Of Mystery

Cold War In Vienna

Cold War In Vienna

Life During Wartime

Life During Wartime

Cave Of Cool By Kal

Cave Of Cool By Kal

Cave of Cool by Becca

Cave of Cool by Becca

Cave Of Cool By Jeremy

Cave Of Cool By Jeremy

Cave of Cool by Taylor

Cave of Cool by Taylor

Cave of Cool Tumblr

Cave of Cool Tumblr
CHECK IT OUT BY CLICKING THE PICTURE

Blog Archive

  • ►  2025 (88)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (32)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ►  2024 (733)
    • ►  December (42)
    • ►  November (69)
    • ►  October (60)
    • ►  September (59)
    • ►  August (64)
    • ►  July (73)
    • ►  June (61)
    • ►  May (76)
    • ►  April (76)
    • ►  March (56)
    • ►  February (51)
    • ►  January (46)
  • ►  2023 (890)
    • ►  December (44)
    • ►  November (45)
    • ►  October (68)
    • ►  September (47)
    • ►  August (34)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (69)
    • ►  May (85)
    • ►  April (121)
    • ►  March (116)
    • ►  February (122)
    • ►  January (113)
  • ►  2022 (1223)
    • ►  December (125)
    • ►  November (85)
    • ►  October (98)
    • ►  September (99)
    • ►  August (106)
    • ►  July (90)
    • ►  June (103)
    • ►  May (126)
    • ►  April (99)
    • ►  March (83)
    • ►  February (83)
    • ►  January (126)
  • ►  2021 (1490)
    • ►  December (115)
    • ►  November (109)
    • ►  October (135)
    • ►  September (120)
    • ►  August (111)
    • ►  July (132)
    • ►  June (112)
    • ►  May (92)
    • ►  April (155)
    • ►  March (131)
    • ►  February (119)
    • ►  January (159)
  • ▼  2020 (2124)
    • ►  December (132)
    • ►  November (153)
    • ►  October (220)
    • ►  September (176)
    • ►  August (148)
    • ►  July (109)
    • ►  June (196)
    • ►  May (202)
    • ►  April (135)
    • ►  March (275)
    • ▼  February (225)
      • Cartman Is A Comedy Genius
      • Superman Red Son
      • Listen To Me Now And Hear Me Later
      • So This Just Happened Online
      • It's A White Guy Thing
      • Weekend Image Blizzard
      • Stop Asking Me Questions To Which You Already Know...
      • He's A Clear And Present Danger To You All
      • I Don't Need A Bigger Dick So I Would Supercharge ...
      • Trump Dump
      • Surreal Art By Jaco Putker
      • I Share Because I Care
      • One Of My Favorite One Hit Wonders
      • I Love Henry Cavill But He Is Too Tall For Wolverine
      • This Song Inspires A Whole Story In My Brain
      • Wash The Rain By World On Edge Is The Worst Video ...
      • From The Caturday Files
      • Chronal Crusade Cosplay By Riki Lecotey
      • Headlines This Week
      • I Have Advice To All The Men In This Room
      • I Teach Because I Love
      • New To The Collection Of Cool
      • This Is Why I Love My American Brothers And Sisters
      • On The Next Very Special Episode Of The Love Boat
      • Fridays With The Furies
      • I Am Speechless. I Am Without Speech
      • This Week From The Cave Of Cool
      • Today She Is Cosplay FOIN!
      • Catwoman 80th Anniversary Covers
      • I Teach Because I Love
      • Thursday Image Blizzard
      • What? You Are Taking Medical Advice From My Mother...
      • Another Brilliant Plan From Dear Leader
      • Tru Dat
      • Wednesdays With Wonder Woman
      • Already Downloaded And Ready To Watch
      • My Favorite Olympic Underdog Curling Story And I W...
      • Cosplay This Week
      • Breaks My Heart
      • Off To My Caption Page Of Cool
      • Tumblr Girls This Week
      • I Am In Love With My Solitude
      • Dr. Phil Working My Last Nerve
      • Monday Image Blizzard
      • I Got My First Facebook Cat Group Troll And I Coul...
      • Trump Dump
      • Bunny Girl FOIN!
      • Struck Me Funny
      • Mulan - Character One Sheets
      • She Looks Like A Superhero To Me
      • But Where Is The Flaming Giraffe??
      • Transformers - War For Cybertron Trailer
      • Sundays With The Super Girls
      • We Checked And You STILL Suck, Bloor
      • Ahsoka Tano Enters Her Blue Period
      • I Bet The Kid With This Lunchbox Is A Real Joy To ...
      • Why Are My Parties The Best Parties??
      • I've Gone Total OCD Over This Trailer Music
      • Now I Want One
      • I Feel The Same Way About Death, The Future, Reboo...
      • Marvel Comics Dark Sign Variants
      • I Think She Is Try To Seduce Me
      • All You Need To Know About The Four Before Seeing ...
      • Covers By J. Fla
      • From The Caturday Files
      • Which One Of Satan's Henchmen Are You, Based On Yo...
      • Massive Weekend Image Blizzard
      • White Savior: The Movie
      • Trump Dump
      • "Ah, Hell No Karen....."
      • I Am A Renaissance Man As Well
      • Squarespace - Make It Real Featuring Oscar The Grouch
      • I Don't Like This One Damn Bit
      • Six Seasons And A Movie
      • Fridays With The Furies
      • I Think She Is Trying To Seduce Me
      • Sing It With Me Now
      • Moist - Believe Me
      • I Would Build This
      • Friday Image Blizzard
      • He's Just A Goof
      • This Is An Interesting Look At Patrick Stewart's C...
      • THEY GAVE HIM A BANJO IN ALCATRAZ?
      • I Am On The Hunt For One Of These
      • But Not In Canada Because Canada Is Racist
      • Still A Classic
      • Off To My Instagram Caption Page Of Cool
      • Casual FOIN!
      • Umbrella Academy Character One Sheets For Season Two
      • Lousy Thug
      • It's Called FASHION!
      • That Is A Hell Of A Deal
      • I Teach Because I Love
      • Headlines This Week
      • More Glorious Girls Of The Red Head Rebellion
      • Shit Just Got Real
      • On This Day In History
      • I Refuse To Cover Up The Truth
      • But Frozen Butter Is Hard To Spread On My Toast
      • Cosplay This Week
      • I Teach Because I Love
      • Jill Valentine Cosplay By Enji Night
      • I Share Because I Care About The Bees
      • Midweek Image Blizzard
      • I Want A Glow In The Dark Kitty
      • Wednesdays With Wonder Woman
      • A World Of Kitties
      • Tuesday Image Blizzard
      • Kingdom Season II Extended Trailer
      • Beautiful Scarlet Witch Statue By Kotobukiya
      • Mondays With Mary Jane
      • Trump Dump
      • Off The The Instagram Captions Of Cool
      • Tru Dat
      • Tales From The Classroom - 60 Second Teacher Stories
      • Mega Weekend Image Blizzard
      • I Think We Woooosh Her Out The Airlock When She St...
      • Sundays With The Super Girls
      • Cave Of Cool Hall Of Fame Member
      • Rom Spaceknight In Spanish
      • From The Caturday Files
      • Once Again My Brilliant Magoe Smashes This Cosplay...
      • I Want To Read This
      • Happy Valentine's Day, Bitches
      • Dollar Store Holiday Dresses By Avant Geek
      • Fridays With The Furies
      • Now Playing At The Bijou Of Cool
      • On The Next Very Special Valentine's Day Episode O...
    • ►  January (153)
  • ►  2019 (2694)
    • ►  December (187)
    • ►  November (177)
    • ►  October (201)
    • ►  September (244)
    • ►  August (276)
    • ►  July (197)
    • ►  June (195)
    • ►  May (227)
    • ►  April (242)
    • ►  March (232)
    • ►  February (256)
    • ►  January (260)
  • ►  2018 (3175)
    • ►  December (239)
    • ►  November (218)
    • ►  October (227)
    • ►  September (266)
    • ►  August (219)
    • ►  July (233)
    • ►  June (368)
    • ►  May (277)
    • ►  April (305)
    • ►  March (262)
    • ►  February (266)
    • ►  January (295)
  • ►  2017 (3270)
    • ►  December (279)
    • ►  November (313)
    • ►  October (288)
    • ►  September (239)
    • ►  August (273)
    • ►  July (288)
    • ►  June (258)
    • ►  May (217)
    • ►  April (212)
    • ►  March (250)
    • ►  February (346)
    • ►  January (307)
  • ►  2016 (3967)
    • ►  December (273)
    • ►  November (279)
    • ►  October (339)
    • ►  September (333)
    • ►  August (325)
    • ►  July (398)
    • ►  June (323)
    • ►  May (291)
    • ►  April (255)
    • ►  March (395)
    • ►  February (348)
    • ►  January (408)
  • ►  2015 (3870)
    • ►  December (416)
    • ►  November (366)
    • ►  October (412)
    • ►  September (334)
    • ►  August (335)
    • ►  July (276)
    • ►  June (258)
    • ►  May (264)
    • ►  April (271)
    • ►  March (305)
    • ►  February (291)
    • ►  January (342)
  • ►  2014 (4260)
    • ►  December (331)
    • ►  November (242)
    • ►  October (313)
    • ►  September (312)
    • ►  August (349)
    • ►  July (396)
    • ►  June (328)
    • ►  May (411)
    • ►  April (443)
    • ►  March (352)
    • ►  February (342)
    • ►  January (441)
  • ►  2013 (6027)
    • ►  December (485)
    • ►  November (495)
    • ►  October (533)
    • ►  September (543)
    • ►  August (578)
    • ►  July (490)
    • ►  June (505)
    • ►  May (497)
    • ►  April (393)
    • ►  March (559)
    • ►  February (505)
    • ►  January (444)
  • ►  2012 (5867)
    • ►  December (456)
    • ►  November (438)
    • ►  October (461)
    • ►  September (452)
    • ►  August (480)
    • ►  July (482)
    • ►  June (489)
    • ►  May (397)
    • ►  April (400)
    • ►  March (641)
    • ►  February (614)
    • ►  January (557)
  • ►  2011 (5091)
    • ►  December (684)
    • ►  November (581)
    • ►  October (641)
    • ►  September (435)
    • ►  August (284)
    • ►  July (474)
    • ►  June (117)
    • ►  May (160)
    • ►  April (335)
    • ►  March (396)
    • ►  February (439)
    • ►  January (545)
  • ►  2010 (4167)
    • ►  December (474)
    • ►  November (253)
    • ►  October (372)
    • ►  September (224)
    • ►  August (181)
    • ►  July (272)
    • ►  June (491)
    • ►  May (430)
    • ►  April (340)
    • ►  March (398)
    • ►  February (358)
    • ►  January (374)
  • ►  2009 (2800)
    • ►  December (340)
    • ►  November (295)
    • ►  October (347)
    • ►  September (303)
    • ►  August (239)
    • ►  July (221)
    • ►  June (190)
    • ►  May (253)
    • ►  April (190)
    • ►  March (214)
    • ►  February (121)
    • ►  January (87)
  • ►  2008 (93)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (7)

Blog List

  • Action Figure Barbecue
  • ActionFigurePics.com
  • Adventures in Nerdliness
  • Alex J. Cavanaugh
  • American Comicon
  • BAT - BLOG : BATMAN TOYS and COLLECTIBLES
    Funny BATMAN V SUPERMAN Dawn of Justice Parody Video!
    10 years ago
  • Becca Rocks
  • Black Nerd Problems
  • BLOG FOR ROM FANS WHO AREN'T DICKS
  • Bloody Pit of Rod
  • Bob Canada's BlogWorld
  • Boing Boing
  • Branded in the 80s!
    Branded in the 80s is…done.
    5 years ago
  • Byzantium's Shores: chronicling the misadventures of an overalls-clad hippie
  • Caffeinated Joe
  • Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness
    Pure Ruby
    1 year ago
  • Casual Slack
  • Cause For Concern
  • Caveman Circus
  • Chaka's World
  • Combollector's Action Figure Collection
  • Come, See Toys
  • Cool & Collected
  • Cultural Compulsive Disorder
  • Dan the Man's Movie Reviews
    VACANTES DISPONIBLES PARA CHOFERES CON/SIN EXPERIENCIA
    1 year ago
  • Dave's Geeky Ideas
  • Diary of a Dorkette
  • Diversions of the Groovy Kind
  • Don't Ask Comics
    10 years ago
  • Electronic Cerebrectomy
  • Erik Johnson Illustrator
  • Fark.com RSS
  • field negro
  • Flashbak
  • GeekExtreme
  • GeekTyrant
  • GoodShit
  • Hero Collector
  • HeroPress
    Gwenevere (2023)
    2 years ago
  • Hey! Look at My Toys!
    Bruna Marquezine: Pacar Neymar Yang Ditaksir Mario Balotelli
    12 years ago
  • HOW TO BE A RETRONAUT
  • I Heart Chaos
  • It's A Dan's World
    SWEET AS: DC Comics' Top 5 March 2020 Solicitations
    6 years ago
  • Jon's Random Acts of Geekery
  • Jordan Orlando
  • Joshua Middleton Online
  • 'Just the Cheese'
  • Listverse
  • Mangoe Cos
  • mental_floss Blog
  • Michael May's Adventureblog
  • MONSTER BRAINS
  • Monster Island News
  • Neato Coolville
    Black, White, and Bloody Read All Over
    5 days ago
  • Neatorama
  • Nerd Lunch
    After Lunch 128 | After Dinner Lounge – You Made Me Cry in a Burger King, You Son of a B
    3 years ago
  • Nerd Out With Me!
  • Oddity Central - Collecting Oddities
    Entrepreneur Opens Unique Salons Where Customers Relax By Being Gently Scratched
    1 week ago
  • Open The Toy
  • Pop Culture Safari
  • Popped Culture
  • Rage Machine Books
  • Retro Thing
  • Riddle is creating FREE One stop shop to ALL my content | Patreon
  • S K Y L A R K I N G
  • ScreenGeek.net
  • Serpentor's Lair
  • She Who Seeks
  • She's Fantastic
  • Siskoid's Blog of Geekery
  • Sizer Design + Illustration
  • Super-DuperToyBox
    MOTU Origins 200X Cartoon Figures
    3 weeks ago
  • Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues!
  • The Cathode Ray Mission
  • The Daily Irritant
  • The Dork Review
  • The Geekiverse
  • The Glass Walking-Stick
  • the newsbox
    Oh, Wow! Alisha Lehmann has unveiled her 2024 calendar, but fans are shocked at the price
    2 years ago
  • The Retroist
  • The Robot's Pajamas
  • The Story Of A Girl
  • The Toy Box
  • The Toy Museum
  • THE WIT AND WEIRDNESS OF AL BRUNO III
  • Topless Robot
  • toyhaven
  • Toyriffic
    Fisher-Price Little People Sesame Street SCORE!
    7 years ago
  • Unfinished Man
  • VoVatia
    I’ve Been Everywhere
    3 hours ago
  • Wood of Kings
  • 'Xplosion of Awesome
Show 10 Show All
 

Counter

Analytics

Total Pageviews