Friday, February 6, 2009

The Late Late Show


I have started watching the Craig Ferguson show totally by accident and I have been missing out. He is hysterically funny and for some reason putting him on early in the morning has freed up his manic nature. Once he latches on to something (like a leak in his studio's roof) he is like a dog with a bone and it becomes the whole theme of the show. I am amazed at the way he circles around and around from wherever he is. He packs more laughs into ten minutes than both Dave, Jay and Jimmy put together. (don't be down Dave...you are still the king) Bill Maher had it right - Craig doesn't want or need a guest. He could just go on his rifts for an hour and hold my attention every second. The other night he opened his show with a shark puppet and I almost peed myself. There is a running joke about him and shark dating.

Craig - "I have been trying to stalk and kill my prey because I have been told its important to share my partner's interests."

No comments: