Monday, April 5, 2010

3o Day Challenge II - Day 5 - Favorite Song

I mentioned this before that "Rock the Casbah by the Clash" as being my favorite song but I also like alot of other tunes especially epic stage musical songs. You wouldn't think I would like "The Phantom of the Opera" but no one sings those songs better than I do. I should be in a revival of that show as the Phantom. But only if Emily Rossum could be my Catherine. So from left field comes one of the most beautiful songs ever - "Think of Me" from the musical 'Phantom of the Opera'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this song too!

And even I have a crush on Emmy. :)

Kelly Sedinger said...

Is that the movie version that did about $4.50 box office some years back? I swear, the thing was in the theaters for eight minutes.