Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And I Am Not A Gamer


As a vampire bat who stays up all night I have forgotten the fricken' noises that the day makes once spring comes along. Time for sleep mask's buddy - Mr and Mrs ear plugs to come out.

But then the dreams comes and they can be wicked. Last night we had to fight a whole army of Egyptian soldiers from the time of the pharohs just to get back to our tour bus. Thankfully just before I woke up I climbed the right fence and found the arrows and the bow and put two into a moving charioteer that happened to be the evile pharoh in question (probably Ahknahtan) and saved us all.

That is all I remember.

2 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Was Abbot and or Costello there?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

No - he says with a cool sneer on his face - I am quite capable of saving a tour bus without them. I got skills ya know...dream skills even.