Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lost - Season 6 - Episode 12


'Everybody Love Hugo' - I would watch that show till the day I died. And am I not the only one who wants to know the identity of the person in the Mr. Cluck's chicken costume in all of the pictures shown of Hugo at that Man of the Year ceremony.

"What guy in the Mr Cluck's chicken costume?" should be your answer.

Michael? Holy Crap. And he confirms that the island is Purgatory because he can't 'move on'.

Why does anyone mess with that faulty dynamite? It never helped anyone achieve anything positive. Ever. I love the way Hugo get's the job DONE! Richard really needs to return to the calm demeanor he had for most of the series. He is a teensie bit stressed.

If any woman looked at me the way 'crazy Libby' looks at Hugo I would be okay with her being crazy. Even 'spooky' crazy. I want Hurley to be the ONE to save us now and find Libby waiting for him on the beach as the final credits roll. The two of them left to safeguard the island for another generation.

Ah Jack, you get it now. You get it all. TEARS...actual tears.

Is there anything cooler than the way Desmond says the word 'brother'?

So THAT is where the 'Well of my Bitterness' went. I have been looking for that.

Locke make Desmond go boom...Desmond make Locke go boom.

2 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Where was "the well of my bitterness" reference? I don't remember that.

But I KNEW that Locke was going to throw Desmond down that well, I KNEW IT. Why, Desmond, why, why, why?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It is a personal inside joke that I have used for years with my friends. Whenever something annoys me they refer to it as adding another inch to the depth of the 'Well of my Bitterness' and mention that it must be pretty deep by now. The usual reply is that there is not enough rope to get the bucket to the water. I am cuddly that way.