Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lost - Season - Episode 13


I was just thinking that if I could I would create a whole new show based solely on the alternate universe lives the character were living. Sawyer as a detective, Ji and Sun as lovers on the run, Hugo the philanthropist, Jack the surgeon, Kate on the run, Locke and Ben as teachers at the same school. That stuff is just as interesting as anything we have seen on the spooky island. Nothing 'Lost' related would be included in this series.

Did anyone else see this latest episode as kinda ho hum? Sure it reunited Jin and Sun and that was nice to see but there was nothing ELSE to discuss or debate. You would think that with the series coming to an end that ALL the final episodes would be chock full of clues and symbolism and connections that I really missed tonight.

5 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

But would it be interesting without the context?

I honestly don't know. I don't watch the show (watched the first 3 episodes, then gave up).

Nevertheless, the question remains; would it honestly be as interesting with out the context?

Sam G said...

I would watch LaFluer P.I. hard drinkin', smart mouth cop. Or would that be James Ford P.I.? Sawyer?

Cheeseboy said...

I'd watch it, especially if Desmond is going to keep running over people in his car and as long as they have more scenes where LaFlour is sitting around, watching Little House on the Prairie.

baygirl32 said...

The reunion of Jin and Sun was anti-climatic, kind of, oh, hi, whatever.

I was hoping for more Saywer, but they pulled the guns on him at the end, and crushed my hopes.

As much as I dislike Desmond, I think its him.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that last episode sucked my arse. The few before that were pretty good, so we've been thinking the rest might be super interesting.

Still. I have this little glimmer of hope in my heart that I hope the rest of the episodes don't crush forever.