Sunday, April 4, 2010

Our New Logo For All That Is Cool

The Cave Of Cool has been accepted into the prestigious United Federation of Awesomeness and as per our entry application these are what we have to offer to their growing group.


Selena working in fast service.


Anything deep fried for a friend on a stick.


Gorgeous real life girls I would want to meet in person.


Lazy kitties on lazy days.


The Prettiest actresses on the Internet


Our Moth airforce can beat yours anytime.


Some of the best, most secluded land in the world from which to build your empire.


Twenty four hour motor bike with sidecar rentals.


Strange associations with many lifeforms.


Bizarre Steampunk Headgear and Dress


8 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Cool cool!

Fnord said...

They should invite me to join then!

DrGoat said...

I like that flag! As much as I love bacon & stuff, that thing on a stick looks a bit repulsive. And I think Selena owns that In-and Out. I want me that motorbike.

Drake said...

Neat.

Pearl said...

Where do I apply?! I wanna hang with you people!

Pearl

Green Stone said...

Tell me more about this federation!

TS Hendrik said...

Hahaha, The united federation of awesomeness? That's... well, awesome.

I like the moth army. Wicked sweet.

California Keys said...

Did you enjoy Nick and Norah?