Monday, April 5, 2010

What the Hell Is With This Heino?


I remember this freak from when I lived in Europe and he always reminded me of some bad Roger Moore villain. His albino nature with darkened hair and sunglasses even indoors really freaked me out and freaks me out still. Drake seems to be posting much about him lately like Drake is one of his advanced men setting things up for an invasion of North America by this cult leader. He should know, however, that Heino would not even get out of the 'American Idol' auditions with a pass to the next level. And if he goes anywhere NEAR the Cave of Cool it's 'flick of he wrist' like Baba would say when wringing a chicken's next. Fair warning ya freak.

http://eclecticbanana.tumblr.com/page/10

8 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Seriously, I'm scared. That looks like the kind of thing you wake up in the middle of the night to find standing at the foot of your bed eating a single baby carrot off a large white plate.

Pat Tillett said...

That is one creepy looking dude...
I'm thinking an Amber alert is in order...

Wings1295 said...

Creeps me out, everytime. At first, I thought he was a she, but apparently not.

Weird.

Drake said...

....all hail HEINO!.......look at his eyes...look deep into..them...

M. D. Jackson said...

Now is the time on Schprockets when we dance... with bunches of roses!

DrGoat said...

Reminds me of the guys in 'This Island Earth'.

Anonymous said...

Wow, is he ever freaky looking! :-o

brigitte said...

oh i thought is was a lady too