Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daily Reminder - Another Way To Spot A Collaborator


One of my go-to sites for steampunk is TotusMel's WunderKammer. She always posts great images but today she went above and beyond the call of duty. Her post entitled 'The Mark of the Cephalopod Collaborator', puts her on the honorary board of directors of Cave of Cool Inc. If you see jewelery like this on any of your friends or family DO NOT let them lead you to the shore or give them matches. The matches thing has nothing to do with the danger from the octopus but it's always a good safety tip - people who collaborate with the bulbheads usually are fire bugs too.

9 comments:

Belle said...

Collaborators seem to be everywhere! I'll keep my eye out for them.

Kal said...

That is all I ask.

TotusMel said...

Ha! I'm honored! You do know that I post these sort of things just for you right?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

*gasp* Who would so blatantly wear such jewellry?

Kal said...

I was hoping that you did. My message it getting out TotusMel.

As for the answer to your question Debra - only a stinkin' tentacle lover would proudly wear the mark of those beasts.

Pat Tillett said...

that is much more blatant than the little tattoo on the back of the neck...

Unknown said...

I love the mystery around objects and tales. Great pictures, really.
Nahno ∗ McLein

Kal said...

I do to. I love design but as good as these look, they are still an abomination.

Unknown said...

It must have been painful to look at it.