Friday, February 11, 2011

Does Anyone Ever Want To SKYPE With Me?


I have been enjoying watching my mother talk with her Aussie grandchildren on Skype and I was thinking tonight that I might enjoy talking to some of you that follow my blog. Sure it might be weird at first but it could also be very rewarding. Let me know. Sometimes the hermit life of a tundra dwelling adventurer can be lonely. I can be VERY charming in person and I might even perform a puppet show.

Answer each question using only three
words at the most...


1. Where is your cell phone? Nowhere (They are the devil)

2. Your most significant other? Admiral Fluffy

3. Your hair? Gone but not missed

4. Your mother? Classy and steel fisted

5. Your father? Gone and Lamented

6. Your favorite? Cave of Cool

7. Your dream last night? Heroics and horse riding

8. Your favorite drink? Flavored water (formally - Pepsi)

9. Your dream/goal? Affection and Laughter

10. What room? Command Center of Cave of Cool

11. Your hobby? Myself and everything that interests me

12. Your fear? Cephalopods - Always the cephalopods

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Kissed and admired

14. Where were you last night? Growing older and more bitter

15. Something that you aren't? Admired and sugar free

16. Muffins? No, Donuts and donut holes

17. Wish list item? Rocket Pack

18. Where you grew up? In my head and dark imagination

19. Last thing you did? Sammich Time!

20. What are you wearing? Cape and Top Hat

21. Your TV? Commercial free

22. Your pets? Always feline

23. Friends? All virtual

24. Your life? Rich and under my control - just a bit sweet

25. Your mood? Pensive

26. Missing someone? Daily but she is evil

27. One place that I go to over and over? Mountains

28. Something you want? More action figures and better health

29. Your favorite store? Internet

30. Your favorite color? Crimson

12 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nice to know somebody else doesn't have a cell phone either. I refuse to carry one. My Rare One loves all things technological and has an iPhone (loaded with apps, needless to say). Opposites attract!

Unknown said...

We sure have one thing in common and that is where we go over and over, the mountains. As long as I can see a mountain I am truly happy. Hope you are having a great weekend and BTW I love the crew you have in your header.
Odie

Kal said...

Cell phones will give everyone brain cancer in ten years. You and I will be the last ones left Debra.

Thanks for joining the conversation Odie. Glad you found me.

MC said...

Once again allow me to commend you on your epic beard from one bearded blogger to another.

Kal said...

Well to be fair, I have the opportunity to grow it wild and free. I am a wild Tundra boy. Hey, that should be a folk song.

D.I. Felipe González said...

I rarely use Skype, but would really like to chat with you sometime, my boreal friend.

Kal said...

Then we will make it a reality soon my amigo.

Tempo said...

Tundra? where do you live Cal...Yeah, I know Canada. How far up into the wilderness are you mate? (a nearby town that I can Google will do)

Kal said...

Red Deer Alberta

Wandering Coyote said...

I should look into Skype, but I suspect I'd have to invest in some equipment I would need a 10 year old to help me figure out how to use it!

Kal said...

All you need is a web cam and it's pretty easy to use. If my mother can talk to her grandchildren in Australia even Juno can get you connected.

Wandering Coyote said...

Hmmm...but how much does a web cam cost?

The last thing I need is Juno dominating my computer time! :P