Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just When I Think They Can't Improve On The Toaster



The Halo Toasted Wrap is a bread toaster like you've never seen before. You simply lay the Halo out on a flat surface. Place a piece of bread on the modernized heating element and fold the toaster over. Just like you would fold a piece of paper in half. Once you've switched the Toaster Wrap on, the area over the piece of bread will start to change colour, into a pale shade of blue.

This is to indicate where the piece of bread is. Very useful when toasting more than one piece. As soon as the bread is sufficiently toasted, the blue hue will turn pink. This is your cue to switch the Halo Toaster Wrap off and remove your freshly toasted slice of bread.


For those of you who are saying that this is not such an innovation, I say to you - "Stop livin' in the past man. You're living in the past."

http://presurfer.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

DrGoat said...

That's one of the most ridiculous pieces of crap I've ever seen. If living in the future is hugging a piece of bread to make toast, then I think I like living in the past.

On a P.S., is see the Solomon Kane movie is finally making it to the US in March or April. Finally.

Kal said...

Is this the Solomon Kane movie with James Purefoy and Pete Postletwaite (sp?). I saw that one last year. It was okay, nothing special.

Nomad said...

Just think of the amazing this you could do with this, ironing and forling at the same time. Not to mention the CIA and other goons now have a new methode of torture. ;|

Kal said...

Only YOU would got THERE, Nomad.

Budd said...

could you put a weight on it for easy grilled cheese? You could use it to toast a sub, too. I don't know if I am ready for the future though. I like my normal toaster

Kal said...

But you just found the flaw in even the marvelous 8 slice toaster - I can't toast my sub.

Pat Tillett said...

Now if they could just combine this with a snuggie, I'd have everything I need...