Monday, February 14, 2011

Selena At The Grammy's (And Several Things Not As Wonderful)





"Unofficial boyfriend Justin Bieber has plenty of reasons to smile tonight and Selena Gomez's dress is certainly one of them. And it's nice to see the Disney darling is still smiling despite the fact that her alleged boy-toy posed with his older crush Kim Kardashian on the red carpet."

I knew he would do something dickish like that. Kim Kardashian who has done nothing but bring her big ass before some cameras steals the spotlight from Selena who has 100 times the character that Kardashian has.

I blame Bieber too. He couldn't be satisfied with what he had and felt the ass was bigger over the fence. Well he made his choice. I hope Selena dumps his punk ass for his very public slap in her face. You do realize he is only 16, don't you Kim?

Why does this remind me of the time that Michael Jackson took Bubbles the chimp to the Grammy's?

Stay classy Selena. Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber are jokes. You don't need to be around bratty fame whores like that. Fuck them both.

Oh and Lady Gaga can officially go away now. Her 'entrance' was so lame and her performance was not even up to 1990 Madonna standards (complete with the long top knot ponytail she had back then). I now know why she surrounds herself with dancers - only to distract the rest of us so we don't notice how completely uncharismatic she is on stage.


We have seen everything you have in your empty bag of tricks so your fifteen minutes are up. You can keep making music but now is the time for you to become a weird recluse if you want to keep your name in the tabloids. You have committed the worst sin an artist can - you have become boring to me.

Can anyone tell me the difference between RECORD of the year and ALBUM of the year. Aren't they the different words for the same thing? Has anyone ever explained the dividing line between POP, ROCK, METAL? Since when are the 'Black Eyed Peas' a ROCK group?

10 comments:

DEZMOND said...

ah, our little Kal is so jealous of Bieber :PPPP

Kal said...

Not at all buddy. I have said before that she is a big girl and she can date whomever she wishes. I was happy for her snagging the most popular boy ON THE PLANET. Tonight, however, I feel like he dissed my girl in a most public of ways by not appearing with her on the Red Carpet. Who the hell is Kim Kardashian to steal that 'moment' from Selena. Dez, you, more than most, understand what this 'fame game' is all about and in 'celebrity speak' what Bieber did to her was saying to the world that Selena is just a nother one of his 'bitches'. Selena doesn't deserve that. She is a quality person and I hope she dumps his non-Grammy winning skinny white ass before the sun comes up this morning. Fuck that punk.

DEZMOND said...

now, Kal, as a fellow teacher (If I remember correctly, you said you worked in a school), how can you use words like "he has bitches" and "fuck" when speaking about a 16 or 17 year old teen? Especially the one you don't know personally?
Mind you, I'm saying this as a psychologist who isn't at all a Bieber nor Selena fan.

Kal said...

If I was still teaching (and the important distinction here is that I am not), I would never have used those words to describe him. Also since he in NOT in my classroom the punk is fair game. If he actually went to school, I wouldn't have to say anything to him because all the other kids would do it for me. They usually don't like entitled brats. I will confess that if they were beating him down with bags of frozen pickles in the playground, I would turn my back and just walk away if I was on supervision.

Drake said...

Baby Bieber didn't win anything, i bet he's still crying about that (and i hope the cinema gods make his movie one of the biggest turkeys of the year).
Lady gaga is a joke and sadly her fanatics aren't in on it and take her seriously.

Kal said...

Most of the Ga Ga fans think all of her tricks are new and provocative. They have no idea of the history of popular music. She is 'been there - seen that' for any one of us who remember our musical past.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's why I don't watch the Grammys. After Jethro Tull won for best metal it became a joke.

Unknown said...

All I have to say Kal is thank you for posting those beautiful pictures of that lovely young lady.

Samuel said...

I would pose with both Kim and Selena if I was him. Both as beautiful as each other I think.

Kal said...

Odie, if you read more of my blog you will find that she is a particular favorite of mine.