Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wolverine and Yukio

Wolverine Vs The Hand from Gary Shore on Vimeo.


Darren Aronofsky is currently working on 'Wolverine 2', his next project after 'Black Swan'. I am excited if only for the fact that Aronofsky is a dynamic, visual storyteller ('The Fountain', 'Requiem For A Dream', 'The Wrestler'). The movie is set in Japan where some of the best Wolverine stories are told. I can't wait to see everyone's favorite violent mutant cut through a ton of ninjas of 'The Hand' before facing down the 'Silver Samurai'. I hope for great things here. I am a big fan of this director's body of work.

http://superpunch.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Belle said...

Whoa, that video makes even Me want to see it! (knives scare me) My husband will love it.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Yikes! Even if Darren Aronofsky's movie is only half as mesmerizing as this, it'll still be a full price film!

M. D. Jackson said...

Wow!

Unknown said...

I want to see it too Kal