Friday, April 15, 2011

Quote Of The Day - Community


Pierce - "Whoa. Who is the dumpling with a nice Asian pair?"

Jeff - "That's the first time sexism has made me hungry. But she is something. I fear I might have to let her see me nude."

Pierce - "I might have to take a shot myself."

Jeff - "(derisive laughter)"

Pierce - "What' so funny?"

Jeff - "Well, why would a woman want a Plymouth on cinder blocks when she can have Testarosa 500 horsepower with a six speed stick?"

Pierce - "Because my stick is RIBBED for her pleasure".

Jeff - "I think those are wrinkles."

5 comments:

Booksteve said...

I take it this "Pierce" of whom you write is Chevy?

Kal said...

It is. This is the only role that I didn't immediately take a disliking for.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha! Wrinkles!

Cruella Collett said...

If one could marry television shows, I would marry Community. It always makes me laugh, we click intellectually, I find it attractive to look at, and it's not afraid to showcase its adorable quirks. If it also cooked me dinner and pleased me in the sack, it'd be a done deal.

Kal said...

Community was very strong out of the gate. It's a real ensemble and even if a certain character isn't the main focus, every other character is somehow involved. The little comments under people's breath are what make me laugh. Can't get enough of Shirely. And like I said before, Chevy has never been funnier. More jokes a minute in this one than most sitcoms put together.

I liked 'Better Off Ted' for the same reasons. If you have never seen that show you should download it. It was criminally cancelled too soon. Good thing 'Community' was renewed for next year.

The paintball gun fight was my favorite. Chen is pure psycho in that one. See, another strong character.