Thursday, September 8, 2011

If You Understand Most Of The References In This Rant Then You Are My Tribe

Me, behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with 7 men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac Man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies that always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it, repost.


I have decided that this year my Halloween Theme for the 31 Days of Halloween Blogging Challenge will be photographs (color and black/white) of kids in their best costumes. Old school cosplay before cosplay was good.

6 comments:

Sam G said...

That is an awesome idea. I have very fond memories of those boxed costumes as I little kid. I think Casper was one of the first costumes I had.

Wings1295 said...

Damn, hope I can find one of me from way back when to send in to you!

Cool idea, Sir!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to all those Halloween costume photos too! Is that cute little skeleton you, Cal?

DrGoat said...

Great idea chum. I've got some pics of us back in the 50s. My parents used to entertain themslves by dressing my sister and I up for halloween. They always went overboard. I'll dig around, see if I can find them.

Michael May said...

Now I'm even MORE excited for October! Great idea!

D.I. Felipe González said...

We don´t celebrate Halloween here, you know. But I recall all those shows!