Friday, October 5, 2012

Tell Me You REALLY Need The Money, Caroline


 
I have a bunch of this genre of vinyl in my record collection but not this gem. I would have remembered Caroline Munro on the cover. These albums contained the latest hits from mostly one hit wonders and were ridiculously cheap to buy. Sometimes the song was the actual hit and sometimes it was cover versions by foreign performers. It was from these compilations that I educated myself about popular music back in the 70s. I couldn't find enough new music to listen to back in the day once the music bug bit me.
 
If you want to see the entire series of Hot Hits albums you can go HERE.
 
 

2 comments:

Tempo said...

What have you done mate? Your page (No one elses) has been "Unavailable" all day from here in OZ. I was thinking you'd been up to something very very naughty... (not upset, just jealous)

Kal said...

Damn continent is always conspiring against me. If it can't try to kill me directly it goes for some back door bullshit. But I did get your comment so I must be back on track.