Saturday, October 13, 2012

She's Not Irresponsible - She's A Problem Solver

"NURSERY teacher is caught taking 19 kids on a school trip - all crammed into her tiny Renault Clio. Irresponsible Melanie Minnie was pulled over with six children in the boot, at least three on the front seat and the remaining ten in the back. It is unclear whether any were wearing seat belts during the incident in South Africa.


Photographer Nico van Heerden captured these striking images of the children squeezed into the small runaround vehicle. The pupils, from Rietfontein nursery school, in Gauteng, had been on a trip to a local burger bar. Cops swooped a mile from the shopping centre where they had been eating after a tip-off from a concerned shopper who spotted them all clambering in. "

 

3 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Reminds me of a carpool I took on a school trip once in college, were only one of the three cars showed up to transport about ten people. We all crammed in to one already tiny car before driving down the highway in a heavy rainstorm at night.

If I had been smarter I'd have just stayed home, as I was described afterward as "catatonic". Probably a big enabler in my fear of crowds.

Kal said...

I am like you. I don't like crowds either.

Nathan said...

She was accustomed to driving clown cars.