Monday, March 11, 2013

Another Me Meme

 
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

It doesn't matter. If I close the door the cat cries to be let in so I will wake up for that.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

Doesn't everyone?

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
 
I do this Matador with a cape thing with my blanket. It's a whole production.
 
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

I wanted to take a Calvin Ave sign once but I would have been the first suspect so I didn't.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?

Only when I need to post notes

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

No, but I am fascinated by the people who use coupons to get tons of groceries for next to nothing.
 
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
 
How about a bear that shoots bees out of his mouth?
 
8:Do you have freckles?

Doesn't everyone.
 
9:Do you always smile for pictures?

I smile with my eyes.
 
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?

Stores that have ten checkouts but only have one open despite the crowds.
           
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Not yet but as my mental health starts to slip I can see myself being concerned about something like that.

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?

No, I am afraid of getting a tick on my shmeckle.

13:What about pooped in the woods?

There are no better poops than the ones you take in the woods. Ask the bears. They will tell ya.
          
 
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
 
Of course. I can't get the music out of my head so I might as well dance to it.
 
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

No, but the way I hold a pen always leaves marks on my hand.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?

Um...none...because they don't deliver.

17:What size is your bed?

I don't have a bed. I sleep in a large hamper of fresh laundry.

18:What is your Song of the week?

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton)


Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (ft... by IdolxMuzic

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Anyplace but prison.

20:Do you still watch cartoons?

I will always watch cartoons.

21:Whats your least favorite movie?

Spaceballs - no competition. It's the only movie I have ever walked out on. It's not funny, just stupid especially when you consider how rich the source material was for parody.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

In the garden, right next to the radishes.

23:If you're a girl, bra size? If you're a guy, pants size?

Jr Miss Petite

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Anything but ranch dressing. What flavor is ranch anyways?

25:What is your favorite food?

 
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
 

 
 
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?

Do cat snuggles count as kisses?
 
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

I was a cub scout, a boy scout and an air cadet. I learned a lot from those organizations and feel fortunate to have had those experiences.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

No, I am shy.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

After Malibu sent me a homemade Valentines card, she asked for a handwritten letter. It's been a long time since I wrote anything longhand so my penmanship looks horrendous. If it was analyzed they would diagnose me as psychotic.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?

And empty the ashtray

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

My argument is - if I can drive that fast comfortably and safely then the Man needs to get off my case. There is something about pushing a car to it's max speed that I enjoy.

33:Ever ran out of gas?

Never. My mother would freak out on me for letting the tank get that low.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

Is a cheeseburger made with slices of garlic bread a sammich?

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Those McDonalds bacon and egg bagels sure hit the spot in the morning.

 
36:What is your usual bedtime?

Whenever I am too tired to stay up and that can often keep me up for days.

37:Are you lazy?

No, I may not look it but I move fast and fill my day with stuff. It seems that I always have something to do.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

I always made my own costumes like a pirate. It gave me an excuse to buy and carry around tons of plastic weapons.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
 
I was born in the year of the Snake. 2013 is a Snake year.
 
THE WOOD SNAKE 1905 AND 1965
The element of Wood, like in most Animal Signs, gives the Snake a bit of solidity and foundation. Wood Snakes are not as self-preserving as the rest of them, as vanity is not really his style. These Snakes have a stable group of friends and family to hang out with and love each of these people quite deeply. However, it is rare that the Snake utilize his group of loved ones for advice or listening, often opting to go at it alone. Kindness and genuity are two of this Snake’s greatest characteristics.
 

40:Are you horny?

Aren't you fresh!

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

Just Entertainment Weekly - the Internet ruined the magazine business. I also get PREVIEWS which you can only get at comic book stores. It's a telephone book sized monthly that shows all the comic related items for sale in that particular month. I love just looking at all the art and keeping up with all the titles and toys and merchandise that come out in a month.
 
 
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

I have to give it to Legos because they have really evolved past the days of only square and rectangle building pieces.

 
43:Are you stubborn?

Like a mule mixed with a goat.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

Leno is a hack who deserves to have his fat head bashed in with a bag of frozen oranges.

45:Ever watch soap operas?

I like the night time ones like The Good Wife. The afternoon ones like Young and The Restless are just creatively bankrupt. The cat could write stories ten times better than that drivel.

46:Are you afraid of heights?

Unsecured heights like a tall ladder freaks me out.

 
47:Do you sing in the car?

I do until someone sees me at a light and makes a face.

48:Do you sing in the shower?

Same answer.

49:Do you dance in the car?

I do the butt shimmy.

50:Ever used a gun?
 
 
I hate guns but have shot most everything that holds a bullet, bolt or arrow.
 
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
 
When I last was teaching. Though school photos are hardly 'professional'.
 
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
 
Nope, I love them. It's the performer in me.
 
53:Is Christmas stressful?
 
Not as a kid but I hate it these days.
 
 
54:Ever eat a perogi?
 
It is the food of my people.
 
 
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
 
Cherry
 
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
 
As a younger teen I wanted to be a pilot but as I got older I wanted to be an actor but ended up as a teacher. I was happy with that. I love sharing what I know.
 
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
 
No, because they never haunt me. If anyone deserves a good haunting it's me.
 
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
 
Only when there is a glitch in the Matrix.

59:Take a vitamin daily?

With my smoothie, yes.

60:Wear slippers?
 
 Moccasins actually

61:Wear a bath robe?
 
I would if I had a cool robe Jedi like this.
 
 
62:What do you wear to bed?

Shorts and a t-shirt
 
63:First concert?
 
Trooper at the Keystone Centre is Brandon Manitoba. Hot Shots had just came out and they were HUGE.
 
  


64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

Wal-Mart is the devil. I preferred Woolco over Kmart because Woolco had those great pizza pops before they sold them in regular grocery stores. We are getting a Target in May and I am excited to see what their action figure selection will be like. Target is replacing Zellers and Zellers always had the best toys. Wal-Mart has a crappy toy section.

65:Nike or Adidas?

Puma, but I do like these Iron Man sneakers from Nike.

 
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
 
I am a big fan of the corn chip.

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Cashews and Pistachios

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

No, I don't listen to any of that 'long hair' music. My music knowledge ended in 1995.

69:Ever take dance lessons?

In school when they just paired you up and you hoped that you wouldn't have to dance with a guy because there were not enough girls in your class. Modern dance was actually a part of the phys-ed program back in the day. They would bring in professionals to teach us and we had to perform afterwards. I would like to take dance lessons these days like on Dancing With The Stars. I would be one of those guys who would do a 'special' dance with my bride at our wedding.
 


70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
 
I always said I would marry a teacher.  It would be great to work at the same school and have the same days off. If you married a nurse you would never see her.

71:Can you curl your tongue?

Yes, and the ladies appreciate that (I have no idea what that means).

72:Ever won a spelling bee?

No, because my parents didn't love me enough to drill the words into my head like some immigrant parent would. They encouraged me in the things I wanted to do and pretty much let me decide what was important to me. Being a champion speller would not have been something I would have chased after. There were bowling trophies to win and they were bigger than the stupid plaque you got for being the best speller in your grade.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
 
I am a sensitive fellow.

74:Own any record albums?
 
I come from a time when everyone had their music on vinyl records.

75:Own a record player?
 
Of course, how else could I play my old records?

76:Regularly burn incense?
 
No because then people would think I smoked weed, which I do but why should they to know that?

77:Ever been in love?

I fall in love everyday.
 
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
 
No one that is performing these days. I am not a fan of auto-tuned music sung by dancers who don't play their own instruments or write their own lyrics. I would have liked to see Queen in their heyday. I wouldn't mind seeing Garbage and Shirley Manson play live.
 
 
79:What was the last concert you saw?
 
I just watched Adele at Albert Hall on DVD. Tremendous, memorable performance.
 
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
 
Hot, in a glass, with lemon - Soviet style. I am not a fan of ice tea. It would be near my last choice for a cold drink on a hot day.
 
81:Tea or coffee?
 
I don't drink coffee after getting sick on it as a teenager.
          
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?  83:Can you swim well?
 
Yes, because I would have drowned as a youth if I didn't learn quick. For some reason my parents thought it was a good idea to expose me to open water at every possible opportunity. I think they wanted me to drown. When I was four they put me on a air mattress and I just fell asleep and floated away. My dad had to swim out and rescue me. When he called out to me I woke up and of course immediately fell off the air mattress. My dad said I paddled to him like a puppy.
 
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
 
It takes away from the ability to swim far if you have to hold your nose.
 
85:Are you patient?
 
I can be, but sometimes the littlest things will suddenly annoy me and set me off.
 
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
 
DJ, you always need a good mix of music for both young and old.
 
87:Ever won a contest?
 
I have boxes of awards. I was an accomplished person once.
 
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
 
And ruin this beautiful face?
 
 
89: Which are better black or green olives?
 
Bitch please! Garlic stuffed large green olives are my favorite thing to eat.
 
 
90:Can you knit or crochet?
 
No, only serial killers do that.

 
91:Best room for a fireplace?

I love a fireplace in the basement rec room. Nothing like falling asleep by a fire.

92:Do you want to get married?

That boat has sailed for me I think. I am pretty set in my ways and can see myself having trouble with the concept of compromise which is essential if you want to share your life and your bathroom with someone else.
 
93:If married, how long have you been married?
 
Not married. No one ever loved me that much.
 
 
94:Who was your HS crush?

Your momma
 
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

Of course. How else do I get what I want?
 
96:Do you have kids?
 
No. Never passed a swimmer by the goalie.
 
97:Do you want kids?
 
I think I would be a great father because I had a great father. I have so much to share with a kid.
 
98:Whats your favorite color?

Sometimes blue.
 
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
 
I wish I could go look after Malibu since she is having two wisdom teeth removed this week. I know what that is like. I only had one removed and it came out easily but I was still miserable and in pain for about a week afterwards. I was terrified that I was going to create a socket so I was reluctant to drink or eat anything. I just hate seeing her looking so sad.
 
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Entertaining, as always!

Nathan said...

If ranch flavor is supposed to take like a ranch would, I assume it's mostly made up of cow poop.

I wish it were early enough in the day to get a McDonald's breakfast sandwich.

I'm also a Snake, born in 1977. I'm a Fire Snake instead of a Wood one, though.

Kal said...

So we would not get along in real life.