Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How Can I Drive Any Other Car After Seeing This?



English designer Mark Hostler, who created a concept car to celebrate this year’s 50th anniversary of Lamborghini that bears a striking similarity to an automobile seen prowling the streets of Gotham.

The Lamborghini Ferruccio is equipped with a 5.0-liter V12 engine featuring twin-turbochargers and a direct-injection system, although presumably it doesn’t include a mobile Batcomputer or Bat-tering Ram. Still, it’s likely only someone with Bruce Wayne’s wealth could afford it.


 

3 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Wow.

That is a thing of beauty.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Mh. This might beat my overwhelming desire to own the Lincoln Futura Batmobile. If I couldn't have that, I'd take this, but only if I got a spaceship that turns into a giant robot too.

Kal said...

The wheels should convert into a VTL flying car or a submarine. I like having options where I drive.