Thursday, March 21, 2013

If This Is How You Pass The Time....

Then you need to invest in a big screen TV and a satellite dish - or maybe a bowling alley. I know how easy it is for you Bedouins to get lost in a nice camel groom but THREE years work on a creature that can drop dead before you are half finished? That is taking a big risk as far as I am concerned. Then again, I might be biased because of all the things in this world that I could be allergic to, the only substance that makes my eyes water is camel hair.


 
The job takes about 3 years to make an engraved tatoo for an individual camels. First 2 years, there is just growing the hair and starts trimming. Inhabitant of desert does not use the iron engraved for the camels. They just cut and dye the camel hair.
 

 

2 comments:

Paladin said...

That's amazing... I never knew anyone did this.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Somebody's got too much time on their hands . . . .