Friday, March 8, 2013

Magazine Cover Of The Day

TOPANGA!!
 
 
How great is it to see someone you crushed on as a kid, grow up to become a hot woman. Danielle Fishel is just that kind of actress. I watched her grow up in 'Boy Meets World' and lately she has done the 'Dish' but finally will return to the role that made her famous. I have high hope for 'Girl Meets World' if for no other reason than to keep dear sweet Danielle on the air. If more girls get named Topanga out of all this then we are twice rewarded.
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I never saw Boy Meets World until recently, when my peers were discussing the upcoming successor show and were shocked that I hadn't seen it. Even after watching a handfull of episodes its still hard to believe there was a time when the mullet was ever considered an acceptable form of hairstyle. Though I did find it amusing that Will Fridle would have been doing his corny lines on camera right around the same time he would have been recording dialogue for "Batman Beyond".

Kal said...

You missed the whole 'Boy Meets World' experience and that is sad. The whole stuff when they were youngest is the funniest but it was a sweet show that lasted a long time and was a show I could enjoy for it being so sweet.

Unknown said...

she is the heart crush'r... welcome to my world... boy meets wood.