Saturday, March 2, 2013

The View From My Seat

 
 
I have decided how to deal with my Monster High obsession. There are so many versions of each girl that you can go a little crazy trying to collect them all. I think I will only buy ONE version of each girl and build my Monster High collection that way. I saw another cool Abbey Bominable (the daughter of the Abominable Snowman - who knew?) the other day and almost got her. It will be more fun, I think, to just pick up the character that is on the shelf at the moment. Go for character variety and try to get a little something from each series they put out. Only one example of each girl. I now have more reason to check out the toy department of every store I go into. We are getting a Target here in a couple of months and I have high hopes for their action figure selection. The Zellers it is replacing usually had a great selection.
 

No comments: