Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesdays From The Toybox - Six Million Dollar Man And Company


 
 



 

 








 
 
I think if I could go back in time and purchase everything from one line of toys it would be the Bionic Man and Woman toys. Seeing those old catalogue pages and the low PRICES always makes me crazy. I actually have enough money in my pants right now to buy everything that was for sale back then and still have enough left over for a Happy Meal. That is the insanity of the collector.
 

5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Love all the Bionic stuff! But why does Steve get a Mission Command Center and Jaime gets a Beauty Salon?

Kal said...

Because she's a girl cyborg.

Konsumterra said...

i had rocket that folded into diagnostic centre - i ruined friends doll by sticking currant in bionic eye

Jordan said...

The best part of the whole thing:

"I'd better go home and get my... Critical Assignment Legs."

Kal said...

He just keeps them in the trunk of his car in a golf bag.