Saturday, March 16, 2013

You Girls Are ALL Beautiful

 
 
This is Scarlett Johansson at a beach in Hawaii.

She is one of the most gorgeous women in the world and a huge sex symbol. She isn’t totally skinny, she only has a thigh gap if she stands with her legs apart and she has cellulite and stretch marks on her thighs and butt. Does she give a fuck? No!

Regardless of all this, she’s absolutely gorgeous. There’s nothing wrong with cellulite, or stretch marks, or not having a perfectly flat stomach, you are beautiful and these things are normal.
 
I just wanted you all to see somebody who isn’t “perfect”, is still incredibly beautiful and doesn’t care about her stretch marks.

5 comments:

Belle said...

She is gorgeous. I'm glad she doesn't care.

Cora said...

You know what? I really needed this today. How did you know?! :-) Thank you, my friend!!!!

Kal said...

I am happy to spread the message whenever I can because you all are beautiful. Some like you are more beautiful than most because you are pretty both inside and out.

Mike D. said...

That is perfection...she is a beauty. What cellulose? lol all I see is a Goddess.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Truer words were never spoken.