Sunday, July 7, 2013

New To The Collection Of Cool - Superman's Rocket

 
 
(click to enlarge)


 
I have no explanation of why Clark has blonde hair instead of black. Unless the baby in the rocket is meant to be Supergirl. The piece is made entirely of tin and has the kind of wheels where when you pull them back the spaceship races across the floor.
 
 
Well, despite who is the person in the rocket, he/she fits in nicely with the Superman display I am currently putting together with all my Superman related pieces. I have tons of those.
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks more like a blanket over the head than hair to me.

Kal said...

Once again I fell like a goof for not noticing that. I was getting ready to paint his hair black.

Nathan said...

Hey, I had blond hair when I was a baby, and now it's brown.

Hobgoblin238 said...

Wifey bought me superman car mats. I love em!

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

GREAT piece!