Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesdays With Wonder Woman Extra - Newest Kotobukiya Figure Art

 
The original is one of my favorite Bishoujos, but I love this one as well! They’ve gone with a much more action oriented pose and while I’m not really sure what is going on with the outfit I love her proportions. She’s got athletic looking thighs and arms and Shunya toned down her bust significantly–though seeing as how Wonder Woman is usually portrayed as quite busty, I can imagine some fans might dislike this change. But come on, she’s got the invisible jet as part of her base. How cool is that!

 
This will be a gorgeous figure. I can't wait to add this one to the others I have from this line. I like the style that combines all the eras of the Wonder Woman Character. Beautiful.
 

5 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

cal, check this out: http://www.heropress.net/2013/07/wonder-woman-wednesday-live-action.html

Kal said...

Oh that is just too cool. NOW YOU SEE THAT IT CAN BE DONE.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I never considered myself much of a "toy guy" but I am really digging this plastikitty site. These Japanese action figures are crazy creative!

Kal said...

That guy is living the dream. Imagine getting all the toys just because you review them. I wish I was big enough for that kind of swag. Best I ever got was a message from Joe Jusko (he's a fan) and the director of Black Dynamite who told me I 'totally got' the movie they were trying to make and he found that impressive for a white boy. It was great.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Speaking of Wonder Woman, it looks like she hooked up with The Flash and they're raising two daughters in the country. Who would have thought?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1000508_336798243118061_1886777616_n.jpg