Monday, March 24, 2014

ROCKULES!!!

 
I like that name that Brother Mike came up for this photo. The Rock as Hercules. If an actor was ever born to play a part it's this one. I hope it's a huge hit and sparks a dozen more sword and sandal epics. I can't get enough of the battle scenes ever since watching the sequel to 300. I have also followed the making of this film on Facebook for the past year so I am interested to see the trailer this week and see if all the fuss has been worth it. I want Dwayne to have a hit. He's such a good guy who uses his fame to do good things for other people. His 'meet me halfway' motto is inspiring. He's a celebrity who doesn't make me feel bad about following and is really the ONLY famous person I follow on the Facebook.
 
 

3 comments:

Mike D. said...

This movie will be as enormous as it's star. Count on it!!!

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I heard about this development for some time, but thought that Hercules movie we got in January was it. The picture alone looks better than the whole run time of that movie!

Mike said...

I'm with you on this. I love the idea of this becoming a multi part franchise. His best movie so far has been "the Rundown" and I am very sad that there has been no sequel to that.