Friday, April 11, 2014

I Am Too Happy To Fully Express My Joy Right Now

 
I just scored a great deal for these Gabriel Lone Ranger figures. They are without box but complete. Each for 20 dollars. Same for the horses. The lot has all their cloths and guns and hats and shoes and saddles and tack. I got such a great deal for figures that I have been hunting after for a long time. I am going to get myself a large glass cabinet for all my best loose figure. I want to show off my really nice pieces like my Fighting Furies pirate figures plus accessories. I have decided that I can live with boxless figures IF they have all their parts. I look forward to posing these in a way that I can enjoy the best of my loose action figure collection.
 
 
If you want to read a post I wrote years ago about my love for these Lone Ranger figures from Gabriel just follow the link. Maybe then you will understand how good I feel about this deal.
 
 

5 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

But but....The lone ranger has guns. You are against guns. Therefore ya gotta throw them away right?

Kal said...

Not toy guns you goober. Toy guns can't hurt anyone.

Tim Knight said...

Great haul ;-) But what really caught my eye was the pirate figures. I had those when I was a kid and have been looking for them ever since. Do you still have the treasure map rolled up inside his wooden leg? I loved those guys. Thanks for reminding me of the name - that'll make my search easier :)

My other favourite childhood action figures were a pair of translucent sci-fi figures: a silver android with robotic parts inside his body and a purple alien with an assortment of mutant heads if I remember correctly.

Kal said...

I so remember the treasure map.It was the first thing I looked for when I found these guys loose with a ton of their accessories. I have a broken head on one of the hook handed brothers but I will get him fixed for my display case. I used to have the glow in the dark Captain kid figure from the same fighting furies line. Let me know if you get a line on any of those figures if you are looking around.

Tim Knight said...

Will do! My first eBay alert showed me someone selling both Peg Leg and Hook, but the neck of one of the figures was broken quite badly. I can be patient.

Never owned the Glow-In-The-Dark figure - although I'm pretty sure a friend had it. I'm thinking it might have been a "mail away" figure over here. It was certainly rarer than the others.