Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's A Work In Progress

 
I would embrace any feeback.
 
I think - "I have 99 problems and all of them are luftballoon related." is a better way to express my point. I like Bonds idea to add some red balloons to the back and maybe some kind of Cold War image. I don't know. I get creative like this all the time. I am currently raiding every magazine I can find because I need a ton of images for another huge collage project I have started. This Cave of Cool blog gives me lots of opportunities to be creative but I am feeling such a creative spring boost right now that I want go back to a art project like my mega pop-culture collages. I haven't done one in years.
 

 

5 comments:

JBond said...

(Applause) So where can I purchase this shirt? And will there be balloons on the back?

Michael Lynn P. said...

I love it! I think that is just comic gold in the best way possible. I love that song so much.

Konsumterra said...

great pop gag
id try some different layouts of txt even go to something like 1001 fonts - might be a gimmick font out there for you - i print out lots of variants

Konsumterra said...

- er then select best or get feedback on most popular...

Kal said...

Thanks everyone. Like I said it was a first go at it. Just goofing around. I would maybe drop the word RED too.