Thursday, April 24, 2014

To Know The Enemy We Must Study The Enemy



I like the idea of bringing all these evil creatures into one place so we can perform scientific experiments upon them. Only that way can we understand the best way to kill the cephalopod should they ever decide to fulfill their plans for global domination. Trust me, if it was WWII, the octopus would be right beside the dinosaurs and the Nazis against the freedom loving peoples of the world.



Or maybe this is a scientific exhibition made with love by collaborators who are doing the bidding of their tentacled masters. Of course there is only one sensible solution that I can see.



http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/tentacles

2 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

"Tentacles".... Hope that you are well good Sir Cal....

Mike said...

I love the look they give Ripley "I like the cut of her jib!"