Friday, June 20, 2014

"Angels Are Real And They Are Our Most Hated Enemy."


Would you watch a show like that by the tag line alone?? It was on SYFY and they don't have the best track record but I thought I would take a chance and give up an hour of my life. What else do I have to do with my time but waste it on entertainment? Dominion seemed like something I wanted to see on a Friday afternoon.

Evil Angels move just like vampires on speed. I guess they can be stopped if you shoot them in the head. Oh and they have wings to fly with and possess superhuman speed, strength and endurance. They also have it in for us humans. Their only goal is to cleanse the Earth of our kind using only swords as weapons. Are they forbidden from using guns? I thought killing us was what the demons of hell were for. Maybe we should team up with Hell to cleanse heaven of all those Angels with Attitude (I copyright that phrase).


Doesn't seem like a fair fight if you ask me even though we seem to have a 'chosen' child on our side. I don't like the way the chosen one was not informed of his 'specialness' until he was too old to train. He does have mystical tattoos but as far as I can see that is his only power.

This one is just weird enough for me to watch a few more episodes. I have a ton of questions that they will no doubt keep unanswered. But I have learned from Under The Dome that sometimes it's better to bail early than suffer a half season of nonsense. For that reason I will not be watching Under The Dome when it returns this summer - fool me ONCE! You teased me with questions for 13 episodes and didn't tell me shit about the Dome or why it was there in the first place. I so hate when a series does that to me. Stupid LOST is another example.



This ad for the show is also horrible. Why would anyone want to watch something so cryptic...unless they were really into Angels.

7 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Sounds like someone at SyFy saw the ratings for all their showings of "Legion".

Kal said...

Funny you should say that. This supposedly takes place 25 years after the movie LEGION. You called this one right.

Professor Chaos said...

Wait, can they possibly be a more hated enemy than the Cephalopod Menace?

Mason said...

Hellboy will save us!

Kal said...

The Angels kill us on the land and the Octopus kill us in the water.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Mystical tattoos? Feh. Got nothing on the Mormon's magic underwear.

Kal said...

But does magical underwear just light up and leave you messages not to trust ANYONE around you???