Monday, June 16, 2014

Finally Opened The Box - New To The Collection Of Cool




 
(click to enlarge)
 
I am currently moving stuff from the Command Center to the basement display and found this box under the bed. It was like getting a free gift on a Monday morning. I now have a cool new piece to put on display among my other favorites. This is the space for my favorites. I have none of my beloved Monster High figures up here except for Abbey because I want them all to be displayed together. I love all the color and variety I have in my collection. I know on the scale of life it's not much to be proud of but there you have it. Thanks again to the glorious Miss M for sending me the loose Abbey. She is a good new member of the team.
 
 

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Is just me or does Man of Steel look like the Fonz?

Kal said...

Must be the lighting.