Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I Am Not Totally Against Guns - 24 - 4pm to 5pm

For example, I believe that only ONE person should be licensed to carry a firearm and use it in the cause of justice. That person is Jack Bauer, bitches. He knows how to use a gun to make the world a better place. The only one.

How will Jack escape capture this time? Who will free this lone wolf so that he can save the day, or maybe die himself in the attempt? All we can hope is that before Jack dies that he hurts everyone who is bad and that he, for once, stops talking in that spooky low growl.

 
Of course, only ONE man can set Jack free.
And he lives in the White House.
 

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

This post was in my feed reader right under an article about Justin Bieber joining the KKK. I didn't read that one because I have better things to do with my time, but the juxtaposition between the two was hilarious.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, Kiefer.