Monday, June 9, 2014

John Oliver On Net Neutrality And Caillo



I like the way he tears into Caillo at about 1:50 - we all hate that kid in Canada. No one ever named their child Caillo. That kid would get beaten up by all the adults he was introduced to. The cartoon character is such a freak. He had such a drama free life. He had to worry about NOTHING, especially the fact that he is a toddler without hair. He looks like a cancer victim but you never see him in the hospital. He's never rude, he never spills anything or wets his underwear. He also knows when it's going to rain so he can wear the right kind of shoes. I just want him to die. I can't help it. Maybe death and time in hell will fix Caillo and his oh so sunny attitude. It's not real and lies to children about the realities of this world. So I agree with John Oliver when I say, 'FUCK YOU CAILLO.


 

No comments: