Monday, June 16, 2014

New To The Collection Of Cool - Batman 13 Inch Statue

This one originally came from the WB Store. He was a display piece so I got him for 12 dollars. Even less for shipping. For once I didn't get the screwgie on the shipping. So I now have this beautiful Batman piece done in the classic style. He doesn't have much articulation but he poses beautifully with all my other Batman loose figures and his colors are still bright. I love that PVC cape also. It still is the best smell in the whole world. I like having quality loose figures since most of my stuff is mint in package. I am appreciating my loose figures more and more as time goes by. I am having a lot of fun organizing them together. I just bought extra plastic baggies to store them in with their accessories. I keep everything so it's like one huge puzzle to put together - matching original character with all their stuff. Good thing I kept all the cardboard backing boards of each figure I ever opened so the job is not that difficult.





 
This Batman will be a nice showpiece on his own Batman shelf. I have so many cool Batman pieces from over the years. I just seem to accumulate them. I like the Pez figure and all the tiny vehicles from Happy Meals and other promotions that I have. Here is just a few of them all together.
 
 
And these are photos for Hobgoblin who never believes that I own all these figures that I show off. Like I need to lie about anything on my blog. What would be the point. I am surprised that you never feature what I sent you. I still wait for a reciprocal gesture. But here. My shit exists so you don't have to doubt me anymore.
 

4 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

Good get! Congrads.

Kal said...

From you that is high praise.

Mike said...

holding the batgirl figure, lol

Mike said...

holding the batgirl figure, lol