Monday, June 16, 2014

Oh By The Way

 


I only needed on episode to figure out who the murderer is. I am saying this with peace of love but to cast Steven Webber from WINGS as a side character - a pilot that has a connection to the chief suspect and both the murder victims - all but guarantees that he is the killer. He is to big a name to not be a significant part of the story. No way the punk at the center is the killer. We all want him to be because he's a hateful little shit but he is not the killer. That is a lame red herring. This one better get good fast or it's getting the punt from me. I am looking for something good but I was let down last week by too many plot points that I saw coming up the block. Anyway, for as long as I watched. I called it.

This show is trying to do one case over the course of a season. Something that was done years ago in a show called Murder One. That was a cool series that ended the way it should have with one season. I liked that they didn't go with a pretty boy for the lead character.



No comments: