Friday, September 12, 2014

I Love This Story So Much

Live by the media, die by the media. Some things are always going to come out, especially when they are witnessed by many people. Way to go Rogue there Sara and for this delivery to the comedy gods. I have to admit that I have been down with this cold and rainy September weather and this story just put a little bounce back into my step. I so love the look on Bristol's face at this phony family photo op. She is having none of it. She punched some guy and punched him hard. Lots of money to settle this one. Sarah, the poor victim, will have to sell another book. This time I hope it's a self help book on how to raise your family while the liberal media tells lies about you. This one will be fun to watch devolve. It's just so weird and strange that I can't look way.


Watch more news videos | Latest world news

6 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

You love it because you are a libtard.

She was not arrested by police. Looks like a madeup story. But since you hate Republicans so much it clouds your vision.

Oh and Micheal Brown was innocent too right?

Kelly Sedinger said...

Libtard? And hey, Michael Brown musta had it coming, right? Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Kal said...

Yeh, what Kelly said. You really are hateful lately.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like one of my family reunions.

Kal said...

Everyone is your family is a racist asshole?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Some are, yeah. Others just get into fist fights.