Sunday, October 5, 2014

Cold Cuts

 
 
No more Hell on Wheels until November 8th. I am glad I don't have to wait too long to see the fallout from Sister Ruth's actions and am happy to have a rest from all the tension and action of the past two weeks. Watching a show that only get better with time is the best part of Hell on Wheels.


Blackish made me laugh out loud many times during the first two episodes. I am going to add this one to my regular weekly watch list. The perfect compliment to Modern Family. Lawrence Fishburn is comedy GOLD. He was MORPHEUS so he deserves the chance for a fat television paycheque.

"Show me one place in the bible where a kid talks."


 

 
I could really go for one of these Halloween sundaes right now.
I missed my cheat day yesterday.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The last two minutes of that Hell on Wheels episode was the best thing I've seen in a long time. Such a great payoff.

DrGoat said...

Totally agree. The whole episode was very good. Gotta wait a month. This new scheduling of programs sucks.

Kal said...

I know, it's such a good show that I will take that abuse just to get more of that sweet western action.