Monday, October 20, 2014

How Crazy Is My City?

They have asked people to put their junk on the front curb so that anyone who wanted or needed this garbage could just pick it up. I object to this just like I object to garage sales in general. I have never found a treasure or a bargain in someone's car port. I wish I lived in the US where they have these huge flea markets that contain great action figures an classic lunch boxes for sale.
 
So this was the contribution my Mother made. Someone actually picked up those gaudy lamps. I wish I could have see who they were and now desperate they were for these stupid lamps.
 
 
My Mother's church is also hosting a replica of the Shroud of Turin this month. I have to take a look at that.
 
 
(click to enlarge)
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, at least there'll be no argument about the REPLICA of the Shroud of Turin clearly being a fake.

Kal said...

I know I know but they won't listen to me.