Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stop Living In The Past, Ya Luddites

 
As much as I too lament the times when we were not such slaves to our messaging devices and the Internet, it's the price that came with change and technological advancements. I still resent having to type with my thumbs on my  Ipad mini because I am a typing virtuoso on a regular sized keyboard. But times do and must change. For that reason I don't find this invention to be the decline of Western Civilization. I find this to be another GENIUS way that Canadians have found to adapt our lives to our environment. No country in the world does it better than us. We have seasonal rituals and life hack solutions that you who live in more temperate climates haven't even thought of or had to face.
 
 

1 comment:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Its nice, but I'm just not sure it matches my selfie hat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/13/selfie-hat-tech-fashion_n_5815626.html