Saturday, December 20, 2014

I Want To Compete With The Big Boys

 
(click to enlarge)
art by Becca Whitiker
 
Does anyone know of any sites that evaluate people's blogs? I would like to know what those outside my usual group of awesome follower, thinks about me and the stuff I have generated here. I would love more eyes on my stuff but don't know how to go about that. I leave messages all over great sites I enjoy and hope to feature them more often in the new year. I appreciate effort and want to reward those who put effort into the blogging that they do.
 

1 comment:

Mike D. said...

some people make video blogs and share on youtube. some have interesting limited fx while others just film themselves talking and hold up props. To bring in more viewers you can try that. But as far as a professional tean of blogging critics. I am sorry i have no idea