Saturday, December 20, 2014

On The Hunt



 
For a basic figure you sure get a lot of extra accessories and as you know I am ALL about the accessories. I have most of this line in the 3 3/4 inch size. Now that they have doubled the size I want to add these characters to my collection once again. The packaging is gorgeous and these display very well. This is the line they are putting out at the larger 6 inch size. I have most of them already from 20 years ago.
 
 
(click to enlarge)
 
 
I still have some of this original line in package.
I especially like the Creeper.

 
I wish I had a buddy who had some design skills.  I need some help with the three stands in this old ring display unit so that they sit normally and allow each figure to be seen clearly. Maybe add some mood lighting. I think this will be a great way to display the finest of my loose figures at the smaller than normal sizes. The bottom also rotates. How cool would it be if that feature could be motorized?
 
 

No comments: