Friday, March 27, 2015

Thanks For Not Turning Me In, Mom


 
We were is the car this morning when she turned to me and told me that I was in the paper this morning. The woman actually believed that this was me despite the picture of the person, and their description. I swear, she is waiting to turn me into the authorities for SOMETHING and doesn't care if it's the truth or not.
 
I do like them describing me as being of skinny build in my early twenties. That was flattering. But in no way would I wear a white belt and beige shoes. That is just tacky.
 

2 comments:

j-swin said...

Sounds like she's try to shift the blame! Now's the time to lean on her and ask about her whereabouts.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, a Manitoba boy like you would wear "the full winnipeg" -- white belt and white shoes. And Cal, sleep with one eye open now. Your Mom is out to get you.