Thursday, May 14, 2015

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow - First Trailer



When I first heard about this show I thought it was a joke but it really is happening. The heroes are a strange mix of characters that debuted on Flash and Arrow but who team up with villains to save the world through freakin' TIME TRAVEL. Damn that is high concept and looks like full retard on the execution. As you know that is my recipe for success in Hollywood. I think I will like this like I loved Sliders all those years ago. I still have to get used to that suit the Atom wears. Kinda goofy lookin and the Atom doesn't really FLY but I am willing to give it a chance. I am a sucker for those shrink effects. Have been ever since Land of the Giants.

With the release of the fantastic Supergirl trailer yesterday, next season seems to be shaping up nicely.

It truly is a Golden Age.

No comments: