Saturday, May 9, 2015

First Trailer For Season Two Of THE STRAIN



Damn I loved the first season of this program. Love it so much that even though I have the entire Strain series of books and comics I can't touch them until I see the completed series on television. I want everything I see to be seen through fresh eyes. I can fill in the background details later. Here, I am just going for the whole visual experience. This is a great show which again benefits from only 13 episodes. Time for lots of vampire killing action. This one also has great characters that your love and root for. We all know that it's a bad thing to form attachments to anyone in a monster show but you can't help it. That is what makes The Strain so much better and satisfying a viewing experience. Nothing ever feels safe. The heroes are weak and the creatures are strong. So many pieces on the chessboard and it's a race to see who can destroy the other side first.

No comments: