Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl



 
(click to enlarge)
 
I hate to say it. I hate this art. I love the cartoony adventures but I just can't connect with the character through this style. I hate it because I loves me some Squirrel Girl.
 
 
Unfortunately for this series, I have Doris' appearance in the Avengers to compare it to. These panel are as near to perfect as I can imagine.
 


 
 
In the comic books, Jessica Drew and Luke Cage have a baby and Squirrel Girl is the nanny for the child. Both of those characters have their own Daredevil-like series coming up on Netflix. What a perfect time to give us a live action, cuter than cute, real life Squirrel Girl. And you would even call her that. She can even have her 'powers' because how can you ever say that she won the day because she has supernatural ability. Maybe she is just smart and crafty and able to solve problems on her feet, just like a squirrel.
 
 
 
 
Speaking of Daredevil, tell me you wouldn't love to this scene acted out.

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate to say this Kal but am not a fan of this character...I don't hate her but it's just one of those things I guess.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Fair enough. They had me when they combined squirrel and girl.

geekusdei said...

I'm hoping for Eden Sher from "The Middle" as Squirrel Girl...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh I would total go for that. I love me some Sue Heck.