Friday, May 15, 2015

Why You Should All Love Captain Cold

 
(click to enlarge)
 
 
I was really happy to see Wentworth Miller get cast as Cold in the Flash and Heroes of Tomorrow series. He's a different type of  bad guy. He robs but rarely kills. He just does bad to get attention. He wants to be admired and loved and to recognized for his genius. He wants a challenge. Watching him learn that being a hero is the way to get those things will be fun to watch. An arrogant bad guy always makes a team show even better.









 
Captain Cold is one of my favorite villain. I love the whole idea that I could be him because I had a parka with a fur lined hood. All I need is the Cold Gun - one of he coolest weapons in all of comicdom. Of all the toys in my collection, I only have TWO Captain's Cold figures. I have to remedy that situation.
 

 
 

2 comments:

j-swin said...

i've really been enjoying his character on Flash, looking forward to seeing him more on legends of tomorrow

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Me too...arrogant bad guy makes every superhero team better.